Friday, September 26, 2014

If twenty years a time traveler ago I had talked just that, a movie Star Trek with other actors in


I know I should write something about Farrah Fawcett cobbin salaatti or Michael Jackson, or Manuel Saval ... and I know I have at least a moral duty to do so, having been seventies girl eighties teenager and because she hated was a fan of soap operas Cachirulo program and, if memory serves me, the handsome Mr. Saval appeared in one of his episodes ... But maybe I will later. Perhaps some thought about it because I just found out that Mrs. Fawcett was Catholic. cobbin salaatti Anyway, before you spend time, a review already owed them ... Star Trek
The good: The fans will be delighted. Non-fans will spend a very good time. The bad: The fans are not going to lose half the fun. The fans are going to end with minimal worm in the belly.
If twenty years a time traveler ago I had talked just that, a movie Star Trek with other actors in the roles of the classic series would, had crossed the matter of blasphemy and I have sat imagined visions of the Apocalypse For Fancita in 2009 as the daughter of the seventies repetitions, pinned to chapter a week on Saturdays eighties cobbin salaatti and very grateful that decided vover Universal Channel broadcast the series and into the nineties, it was impossible to even conceive of someone else that it was not Jimmy Doohan Scotty did, or would change the face of Leonard Nimoy Mr. Spock (to mention just a couple of examples). So I took the news of this release with skepticism, and when they announced gradually cast, he could only give me around in my head, over and over again, a suggested with all the sense of humor by my great friend image Alphanubis : - El touch of death, Spock! Fast! And Spock raises his index finger, and outlines an evil smirk psychokinetic energy cobbin salaatti begins to cut his skull to his victim ... Now, according loosened cobbin salaatti short Internet and television, the film was antojando me more, more, more. I protested when the premiere was delayed by the outbreak of swine influenza. And when she was finally in theaters in my city, I did not wait another day to see it. Here's my review, a little late. James T. Kirk (Chris Pine), a sort of James Dean of the XXIII century, enters the space academy hoping to get to be like his father, a ship captain in Star Federation. Undisciplined and womanizer, has to accept help from a doctor of the fleet, Leonard McCoy (Karl Urban) to sneak into the USS Enterprise, under Captain Christopher Pike (Bruce Greenwood), just in time for the fleet of a rescue mission to the planet Vulcan. Although Reverend Kirk is a mess and seems to get carried over by hormones by neurons, has enough head to realize that the whole mess is a trap, and just in time manages to save the Enterprise. Captain Pike, however, is captured, and who is in command is his first officer, a young semivulcano, Spock (Zachary Quinto) with whom Kirk has had some kinks. But a long way from all over, and what is worse, the fate of thousands of lives several hundred years later could have been decided. Kirk will have to manage, yet seemingly against them, so that the situation does not worsen. And maybe for your dream come true. Everything goes Prve spiced with action, action, adventure, action, or so the old lady style number if indeed the main characters had been more youthful, less serious cobbin salaatti plan. I do not understand yet how the director cobbin salaatti JJ Abrams, who is an avowed Star Wars fan (and fightings among Jedi and trekkies are well known) he managed to offer fans a neat and detailed work, especially by actors, that even exceeded the expectations of a picky servant. How was a rather muscular guy like Karl Urban to represent cobbin salaatti the skinny Dr. McCoy? cobbin salaatti I do not know, but he did; the big eyes were enough. Zachary Quinto, but never could do the Vulcan greeting (I read that they had to hit your fingers that you get it right) won me two details that almost made me to hop taste: Spock adjusting his little jacket when getting up, and that quirky bow of one eyebrow. YY Pine, well, Pine's Kirk, a young full Kirk, more immaturity of you had referred in his thirties, but all the heart test; and it showed. John Cho shows a version of the lieutenant Sulu who rarely saw in the original series (few, but they were there), Zoe Saldana is a very sexy Uhura in a world where racial equality is a fact (now barely noticeable, but in its time it was pretty avant garde), and although Anton Yelchin not like Chekov speaks and moves just like the same. The real challenge,

No comments:

Post a Comment